Plastic granule cutter is also called a plastic cutting machine or a hob plastic cutter. This machine can be used to cut the melted and cooled plastic. Cut plastic particles are convenient for storage, transportation, and secondary processing.
Structural composition of plastic granule cutter
The hob cutter is mainly composed of a feed inlet, a pressure roller, a rotary cutter, a motor, a body, and a discharge outlet.
There is no gear structure in the machine, and there is no belt movement in the machine, so the running noise is small. The cutter is well heat treated to achieve the reasonable hardness and can cut materials for a long time without wear. This machine consists of two upper rollers and one lower roller. The upper roller has two materials: rubber roller and an iron roller. The lower roller only has an iron roller. Generally, the life of the rubber roller is short, but it will not break the formed plastic strip.
How does the plastic granule cutter work?
The plastic cutting machine is an important part of the plastic recycling production line. The process of the entire plastic pellets recycling production line is crushing-cleaning-drying-melting-cooling-pelletizing-storage. The recycling of some plastic materials does not require a cleaning step, but all require cutting. So how does the plastic pellet cutter work?
- The material is melted in the plastic pellet machine (dana machine), and after extrusion of the die head, it becomes a hot, unsettled plastic strip.
- After that, it enters the cooling tank and becomes a hard strip under the cooling of water.
- Then it is fed into the plastic particle cutter, and the pressing roller tightly fixes the plastic strip and feeds it into the continuously rotating cutter part.
- The cutter cuts the plastic strip into small particles with a smooth section and regular shape.
Features of plastic granule cutter
1. The particle shape is regular, the cut surface is smoother, and the size is uniform.
2. It has a wide range of applications and can be used for pelletizing materials such as PC, PET, ABS, PP, PE, PVC, and POM.
3. The cutter distance is between 160mm-300mm, the length of the pellet can be adjusted and the adjustment method is simple.
4. There is no gear inside the machine, and the running noise is low.
5. The cutter is treated with a special process and is durable.
Parameters of this plastic cutting machine
|Model||Rotate blade number||Power||Capacity||Dimension|