A plastic pellet making machine is a device for extruding, cooling, and dicing polyethylene (plastic film, lining bag, etc.) or polypropylene (old woven bag, packing bag, tying rope, etc.). It is an important machine to produce plastic granules in the plastic waste recycling line. The granules produced are widely used and are ideal investment projects.
- 1. What is plastic extruder machine
- 2. Features of plastic pellet making machine
- 3. Energy-saving of waste plastic recycling equipment
- 4. Structures of plastic pellet making machine
- 5. How does plastic pellet making machine work?
- 6. Video: How does a plastic granulator work?
- 7. Parameters of plastic pellet making machine
- 8. Extrusion system of plastic granulater
- 9. Transmission system of PP PE granule extruder
- 10. Heating and cooling device of plastic pellet making machine
- 11. Why is plastic granulator so popular?
- 12. Why choose this plastic pellet making machine?
- 13. How does the peculiar smell come from when the plastic granulator is granulating?
- 14. Plastic pellet making machine shipped to Ghana
- 15. Successful case to Germany
What is plastic extruder machine
This equipment is matched with the crushing and cleaning machine and the pelletizer. Broken and cleaned plastic can be directly put into extrusion granulation. Simple process, advanced technology, and suitable for different waste plastics.
Waste Plastic granulation extruder adopts automatic temperature control and electromagnetic heating, with less electricity, no pollution, and high automation.
Features of plastic pellet making machine
- It adopts a special screw design and different configurations. The plastic extruder is suitable for the production of different kinds of plastics for regeneration and color mixing granulation.
- The high-torque design of the gearbox achieves smooth performance without noise.
- The screw and barrel are specially hardened, with wear resistance, good mixing performance, high output characteristics, vacuum exhaust, or ordinary exhaust port design, which can remove moisture and exhaust gas during production.
- More stable, the particles are stronger, ensuring good quality
- The plastic recycling pelletizing machine can process 2-30 tons of waste plastic per day. These plastics are processed into plastic pellets of various colors and then used in various industries.
Energy-saving of waste plastic recycling equipment
The main and auxiliary machines are integrated, the installation is simple, the footprint is small, and the performance and price ratio are outstanding. This equipment uses the principle of high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating and uses multi-function heating mode, and is equipped with a constant temperature system.
The plastic pelletizing machine does not require continuous heating and reduces energy consumption by 30%-40%. Reasonable design of an automatic process for the waste plastic granules machine. Cleaning, crushing, feeding, pelletizing mechanized flow which is easy to operate for one or two people.
Structures of plastic pellet making machine
This machine is mainly composed of a feeding port, screw press, press chamber, heating device, discharge port, mold head, reducer, machine body, base, motor, and other parts.
This machine is the main machine of the plastic recycling production line and can handle a variety of materials. But the machines that handle different materials are not exactly the same. Their appearance is similar, but the diameter of the internal screw, the distance between the screw and the barrel wall, and the length of the screw are all different. They all need to be adjusted according to the material. Therefore, one machine cannot handle multiple materials.
How does plastic pellet making machine work?
A plastic pellet machine is a machine for melting and extruding plastics of various materials. The extruded plastic is cooled and cut into plastic particles. These particles can be used for secondary production to make new plastic products.
- First, turn on the machine.
- Secondly, observe the operation of the machine, and put it into use after there is no abnormal sound or vibration.
- Before use, it is necessary to preheat the machine so that it can melt the plastic. If the temperature is too high, the melted plastic will turn black; if the temperature is too low, the plastic will not melt.
- Put the crushed material into the feeding port of the machine, and add a forced feeder for plastic film material to prevent the machine from not feeding.
- The material melts in the squeezing chamber and is pushed out continuously along with the squeezing screw. The material from the main engine will enter the auxiliary engine again for secondary melting and extrusion.
- The material from the outlet can be put into the cooling tank for cooling.
Video: How does a plastic granulator work?
Parameters of plastic pellet making machine
|Main shaft speed||50-70min||40-60min||40-50min|
Extrusion system of plastic granulater
The screw is the main part of the plastic extruder. The quality of the screw is directly related to the application range and efficiency of the plastic extruder. The screw is made of high-strength corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
A barrel of a plastic extruder refers to a metal cylinder that is made of alloy steel or composite steel pipe lined with alloy steel. This steel has the characteristics of high heat resistance, high compressive strength, Strong wear-resisting, and corrosion resistance. The barrel is used in conjunction with the screw to achieve pulverization, softening, melting, plasticizing, venting, and compacting of the plastic. It also conveys the rubber to the molding system continuously and uniformly. Generally, the length of the barrel is more than 15 times its diameter. The main function of it is to make the plastic fully heated and fully plasticized.
A cutting device is installed at the bottom of the hopper to adjust and cut the material. The side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibration metering device.
The die head of the plastic granulator has three types, including electric gear die head, hydraulic die head and automatic slag filter. The function of the machine head is to transform the rotating plastic melt into a parallel linear motion so that the plastic melt is introduced into the mold sleeve evenly and smoothly, and the plastic is given the necessary pressure for molding.
A split sleeve is usually placed to ensure that the plastic flow path in the machine head is reasonable and eliminates the dead angle where the plastic accumulates. Besides, a grading ring is usually also provided to eliminate pressure fluctuations during plastic extrusion. Mold calibration and adjustment devices are also installed on the machine head to adjust and correct the concentricity of the core and the mold sleeve.
Transmission system of PP PE granule extruder
The function of the transmission system of the plastic extruder is to drive the screw. It also can provide the torque and speed required for the screw during the extrusion process. In general, the drive system consists of a motor, a reducer, and bearings.
Heating and cooling device of plastic pellet making machine
Heating and cooling are important conditions for plastic extrusion processes.
Plastic extruders are generally heated by electricity which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating. The heating piece is distributed in the machine body and the parts of the machine head. The heating device heats the plastic in the cylinder from the outside, and the heated plastic is in a liquid state, which is convenient for processing.
The cooling device is set to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required by the process. Specifically, it is to eliminate the excess heat generated by friction when the screw rotates. It can avoid too high temperature produces some problems, such as plastic decomposition, plastic burning, or plastic molding difficulties.
Why is plastic granulator so popular?
Plastic pollution has always been a worrying issue for people around the world. As a convenient material, plastic brings convenience to the public and brings us a huge safety problem. Waste plastic contains toxic substances. If burned, they will be detrimental to the air. If buried, they will influence the quality of the groundwater.
If the waste plastic is not properly disposed of, it is likely to result in a large-scale disaster. This problem has been improved since the advent of the plastic machine. Plastic recycling pelletizing machines can reuse some of the plastic waste to reduce the risk of air and water.
Why choose this plastic pellet making machine?
A good plastic pellet-making machine is very important for the whole recycling, which influences the quality of the final plastic pellets. Therefore, how to choose a good machine is worth to be considered.
- Reducer, die head, and motor all use the highest equipment currently on the market.
- It can be customized according to customer requirements or raw materials. Such as the diameter of the screw press, the heating method, the die, the material of the screw press, etc.
- Our company has rich production experience of plastic recycling. There are many different plastic materials on the market. There are many manufacturers who do not understand the material, and mistakenly believe that all the internal structure of the machine is the same. So that the machine-made seriously affects the output and quality of the final product.
How does the peculiar smell come from when the plastic granulator is granulating?
The old customers who bought our plastic granulator have reported to us that there is a strange smell after the waste plastic granulator is granulated. Is the machine damaged? Is this smell harmful to the body? What is the main reason? After experiments and research on this problem, our factory has discovered the cause of the peculiar smell of the plastic granulator.
Plastic pellet making machine shipped to Ghana
Congratulations! Our company has exported a set of plastic pelletizing machines to Ghana. The customer in Ghana bought our plastic pellet machine for recycling waste plastic film. Our sales manager Sunny introduced them to our plastic pelletizer and the suitable heating method. Finally, the customer chose the main pelletizer to be heated with the ceramic heating method and the second pelletizer to be heated by a heating coil.
Successful case to Germany
Germany is one of the best countries in the world in waste separation and recycling, with a world-leading waste recycling rate of about 65%. Encouraged by the national policy, our German customer decided to start a plastic recycling business last year, mainly recycling some waste plastic films and so on. After looking at our website, the customer contacted the account manager and finally chose our plastic pellet making machine. In addtion, they bought the whole plastic recycling line, including plastic crusher, pellet cutter and storage bin.