Before starting your plastic granulation, it is necessary to clarify the raw material of waste plastic.
Why should waste plastics be sorted? Many novices don't know, plastic is a general name, different material has different price, not only the waste plastic raw material or the recycled granules.
The most important part of sorting waste plastic is the different recycling processes, which include the granulator type and working temperature.
The materials of plastic:
- Polypropylene (PP): woven bag, fruit basket, etc.
- Polyethylene (PE): greenhouse film, trash bag,etc.
- ABS: appliance shells, bumpers, etc.
- PET: mineral water bottles, beverage bottles, etc.
- PVC：wire sheath, packing box, etc.
- PC: lampshade, CD,etc.
- PA: wheel, etc.