1. For fire safety, fire extinguishers should be placed near equipment that uses heat transfer oil.
2. In case of malfunction or abnormal situation, the relevant personnel must be reported and the professional maintenance personnel of the mountain should handle it. If it is found that there is an abnormal phenomenon affecting safety, immediately press the emergency stop switch.
3. Do not use low-quality materials with metal impurities or sediment. Do not place metal objects that may fall into the vicinity of the feed port to prevent the screw or barrel from being worn or jammed or damaged.
4, plastic machinery operation should use the cleanliness, viscosity and other indicators are in line with the required hydraulic oil, and provide sufficient flow of cooling water for the oil cooler, in order to avoid hydraulic components and pipelines due to oil contamination or high temperature blockage, leakage Oil and other damage. The extruder should be filled with the required lubricant.
5. When the plastic machinery is operated, it must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the operating procedures, and it is not allowed to carry out illegal operations in non-operating stations. To ensure the reliability of the safety device, the safety protection measures of the machine must not be destroyed for efficiency.
6. The production of plastic granulators requires the operator to be familiar with the performance and operating procedures of plastic mechanical structures.
7. When the plastic machinery is operated, the material temperature does not reach the set temperature, and when the holding time is insufficient, the screw is not allowed to be turned on.
The correct operation of the waste plastic granulator has the advantage of extending the service life of the equipment. However, the use of the plastic granulator does not receive enough attention in our daily life, and it also causes some unnecessary problems, then we are Pay attention to those problems when using plastic machinery. Welcome everyone to leave a message.