Plastic is a polymer synthesized by artificial polymers and is a relatively new industrial material. Together with steel, wood, and cement, plastics form the four basic materials of modern industry. It plays an important role in the national economy. Because of its light weight, corrosion resistance, high strength, easy processing, beautiful appearance, bright color, and other properties, and energy saving during production and use, it is widely used in industry, agriculture and people's daily life.
Plastics bring convenience and benefits to people's lives and production, but also generate a lot of pollution. According to statistics, about 70% to 80% of the total plastics in plastics will be converted into waste plastics within 10 years, and 50% of them will be converted into waste plastics within 2 years. These waste plastics are randomly discarded and improperly disposed of, causing great harm to the environment. People call it "white pollution." In order to prevent and control "white pollution", we must increase publicity and propose some preferential policies, and call on all citizens to actively take measures to jointly govern.
In terms of the environment, due to packaging materials such as household appliances, industrial instruments and meters, disposable snack boxes and beverage cups in daily life, other plastics, etc. are used as waste plastics after being used up. These waste plastics are bulky, light, and non-perishable. It is not easy to decompose, and it can be seen in the urban environment, along with the roads, rivers and tourist attractions, and the situation of “white pollution” can be seen everywhere. Therefore, the recycling of waste plastics is very necessary.
So what can be done after the waste plastics are processed?
The plastic recycling machine plant will answer.
1. Fuel recovery. At present, it is technically feasible to convert waste plastics into fuel oil, and it is possible to recycle one ton of waste plastic into about half a ton of fuel.
2. It is used to produce waterproof enamel gel. Each fertilizer can process and produce several tons of finished glue.
3. It is possible to convert waste plastics into valuable materials by chemical reaction, and can be used as crude oil for chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
4. Can be made into multi-functional resin glue, waterproof coating, anti-rust paint and other products. Instead of glass glue, wood glue is used.
5. Automatic separation of aluminum and plastic, each ton of waste aluminum plastic packaging can be separated into 0.85 tons of recycled plastic and 0.1 tons of waste aluminum.
6. It is used to make fireproof decorative board, which has a beautiful appearance and is characterized by fireproof and waterproof.
7. It can be reprocessed into recycled particles by using equipment such as waste plastic granulator.
8. Produced into plastic woven bags. Solving ecological pollution problems can also increase income.