We call on more people to join the plastic recycling business

plastic recycling business

Humans are now consuming and using plastic products continuously. In order to balance the harm caused by using large amounts of plastic, recycling plastic is one of the activities we can invest in to make a big difference. When we choose to recycle our plastic waste, we can protect our water and soil by preventing large amounts of plastic from entering our oceans and landfills.

Why is recycling plastic so important?

  • There are many reasons to recycle plastic. When left in landfills and elsewhere to decompose, the plastic doesn't completely disappear, it breaks down into tiny microplastics. Microscopic plastics are invisible to the naked eye and enter groundwater, rivers, and soils, and affect every aspect of our lives.
  • Millions of marine animals, birds, and other wild animals die every year due to accidental ingestion of plastic or suffocation due to blocked airways. This problem can also be improved when we take responsibility for plastic waste and do our part by recycling it.
plastic pollution
plastic pollution

What is the use of recycled plastic?

  • Plastic films such as plastic bags and cling film packaging materials are washed, dried, and pelletized before being recycled into plastic processing plants. They are very versatile and can be used to make new park benches, plastic furniture, and fences. They can also be made into new plastic bags. These materials can be recycled over and over again, so it is very necessary to recycle waste plastic bags.
  • Mineral water bottles are the most commonly discarded plastic in the world. These plastics can be recycled into many new products. Things like clothing (t-shirts, sweaters, jackets) that can be used to make insulated sleeping bags and more plastic bottles. It only takes 10 plastic bottles to make a T-shirt. So make sure not to throw these bottles away and send them to the nearest recycling center.
  • When you buy electronics, they are usually packaged and filled with bubble wrap, which is always made of EPS. When you hand them over to a plastic recycling plant, this bubble wrap is converted into plastic pellets, which can finally be used to make plastic insulation and new bubble wrap.

The current state of plastic recycling

While we generate a lot of plastic waste every day, only about 9% of plastic is actually recycled efficiently. The remaining 91% of plastic is incinerated, dumped in landfills, or thrown into the ocean.

With the development of recycling technology, plastic recycling, and granulation technology has been very developed. But people still lack awareness of reusing plastics. So we encourage spreading this recycling awareness to as many people as possible. Make people aware of the benefits of recycling.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Share to social networks:

Contact
Info

Whether before sale, during sale or after sale, we are ready to provide you with free solutions.

ADDRESS

Nautical Road East, Zhengzhou Economic Development Zone.

WORK HOURS

Beijing Time: 9AM - 6PM
You are welcome to contact us at any time, even during non-working hours, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
phone-handsetmapbubbleclockcross