Matters needing attention during the operation of plastic pelletizing machine
1. When the operator fills, be sure to look good, do not enter the material in the material, master the temperature.
If the mold does not appear in the strip when the machine is turned on, it may be that the temperature of the die is too high, and it can be normal after a little cooling. Under normal circumstances, there is no need to stop.
3, the water temperature should generally be 50—60 ° C, low easy to break the bar, beyond the easy adhesion, it is best to add half of the hot water at the beginning of the boot, if there is no condition, the plastic pelletizing machine can be used to cut the pellets After transporting for a period of time, wait for the water temperature to rise and then let it automatically pelletize to avoid broken strips. After the water temperature exceeds 60 °C, it is necessary to add cold water to the inner circulation to maintain the temperature.
4. When granulating, be sure to pull the strips before entering the rolls, otherwise, the plastic pelletizing machine will be damaged. If the vent hole is out of the competition, it proves that the impurity has blocked the filter. At this time, the mesh should be replaced by a quick stop. The mesh can be used with 40—60 mesh.
plastic pelletizing machine features
1. All recycled plastics can be produced, dried and wet after being sorted and crushed and cleaned without drying or drying.
2, from raw material crushing, cleaning, feeding until the pellets are all automated.
3. The screw barrels are made of imported high-strength high-quality carbon structural steel, which is durable.
4, make full use of high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating system, automatic heating production, avoiding continuous heating, energy saving.
5. Adopt split automatic power distribution system to ensure safe and normal operation of the motor.
Mainly used for processing waste plastic film (industrial packaging film, agricultural film, greenhouse film, beer bag, handbag, etc.), woven bags, agricultural convenience bags, pots, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc., suitable for most Common waste plastics are the most widely used and widely used plastic recycling machinery in the waste plastics recycling industry.