The plastic dewatering machine is suitable for the dewatering of hard plastics such as plastic bottles and plastic particles (PET bottles, ABS plastics, PVC sheets, PE hard materials). The plastic dewatering machine is made of all 304 stainless steel materials, acid, alkali and corrosion resistant; scientific design; plastic dewatering machine is the ideal plastic cleaning and dewatering equipment for the plastic processing industry. It is made of high-quality steel and has a small footprint and reasonable design. The appearance is beautiful and generous. The main components of the plastic dewatering machine (spindle, spindle motor, the discharge port, rotor blade, inner stainless steel screen, feed hopper). The plastic dewatering machine body is made of 3MM stainless steel, and the blades are all allowed. The screen is made of stainless steel and screened for convenience. The automatic operation is simple, safe and reliable, and has a long service life. The dryness reaches more than 90%. The plastic dewatering machine is used for dewatering plastic sheets and pellets. The biggest feature of plastic dewatering machine is the high degree of dehydration, low power consumption, and high efficiency. The automatic procedure is high and the labor intensity is greatly reduced.
The operation of the plastic dewatering machine, especially when using the high-speed plastic dewatering machine, the operation staff must strictly follow the operation specifications and usage methods of the plastic dewatering machine required in the product manual. This paper summarizes the following points:
One: Installation regulations:
- The plastic dewatering machine must be placed on the concrete smoothly, depending on the local conditions.
- The drain pipe is placed in the ditch, but it cannot be rigidly connected. Remember to lock the foot screw.
- Install the power cord of the machine, usually adopt three-phase four-wire, one of which is zero line and the other three lines are power lines.
Two: Plastic dewatering machine operation method:
- Check if there is any debris in the machine before turning on the machine. Now start the spindle motor. The motor should be turned in the direction of the arrow or (the spindle turns in line with the arrow). The new machine is powered on and running for 5 minutes. If there is no abnormality, it can be dehydrated.
- If the dehydration effect is not as good as before, please turn off the power, open the cover, remove the blocked screen, remove the foreign matter, and then restart the use.
- When stopping the dewatering, first turn off the material in the hopper, turn off the power of the plastic dewatering machine, and open the inside of the dewatering machine to clean the excess plastic to keep the whole machine clean.
- The application range of this equipment is broken pellets or small pieces, can not be put into the machine in a group or large pieces of material to avoid jamming the machine.
- Should be started before the use of no-load for 1 minute, no abnormalities can be found.
- If there is severe vibration or abnormal noise after starting the machine, stop or cut off the power immediately. First, remove the screen, check if the spindle blades fall off or have foreign objects and clean the internal plastic. If the vibration is restarted, the machine cannot be removed. Use, first check the cause or notify the supplier to overhaul to avoid accidents.
- Regularly supply the spindle bearing and grease. The dehydrator should be fully inspected after half a year of use.