1. Waste plastics produced when producing new
- Plastic or unqualified plastic attached to the new plastic production equipment during maintenance
- Floor materials during transportation and storage;
- The waste generated during the molding process, commonly known as scrap;
- Cleaning the waste of the plastic extruder and unqualified compounded plastics in the process of compounding new materials;
These raw materials account for the smallest proportion of waste plastics, but the quality of the pellets made by the plastic granulator machine is also the best.
2. Waste plastics generated in secondary processing
Secondary processing usually includes the transfer, sealing, thermoforming, and mechanical processing of semi-finished plastic products purchased from the molding processing plant into finished products. The waste generated here is often more difficult to deal with than the waste generated in the molding processing plant.
For example, for waste products processed by printing and electroplating, it is difficult and costly to remove the printed layer and electroplated layer, while the value of the recycled material obtained by direct pulverization or granulation is much lower.
3. Used plastic waste
This kind of waste plastic has a wide range of sources, such as plastic garbage of urban life, plastic waste from agriculture. Because the sources are complicated, they must be processed before they can be recycled in the plastic recycling line.
- Waste plastics produced in agriculture, such as mulch film, greenhouse film, fertilizer bags, etc
- Waste plastics in urban domestic garbage, such as fresh-keeping bags, shopping bags, plastic bottles etc.
- Packaging materials, foam shockproof pads, etc. in the home appliance industry
- Building materials, pipelines, etc. in the construction industry
- Fishing nets and floats in fisheries
- Bumpers, battery boxes, etc. removed from scrapped vehicles