The plastic film recycling line is specially prepared for various kinds of common plastic film in daily life. The entire plastic recycling line mainly includes a plastic crushing and cleaning machine, rinsing tank, automatic feeding machine, dewatering machine, pellet making machine, cooling tank, and pellet cutting machine. The most important piece of equipment of the line is the plastic granulator. The plastic film recycling machine is very suitable for small and medium-sized plastic recycling plants to recycle plastic films like plastic food packaging bags and plastic woven bags. The machines of plastic recycling lines can be customized according to customer needs.
- 1. What are the common plastic films?
- 2. 3D video of the waste plastic film recycling line
- 3. Recycling and reprocessing methods of plastic film
- 4. Video 1: plastic film recycling machine
- 5. Pellet making machine related equipment
- 6. Parameter of PP PE plastic recycling line
- 7. Video 2: The whole recycling line about woven bags
- 8. FAQs of plastic recycling machine
- 9. Features of the PE PP plastic film recycling line
- 10. Raw material related knowledge of plastic film recycling machine
- 11. Plastic foam reycling and pellet making machine
- 12. EPS foam recycling video
- 13. EPE film recycling process video
- 14. The necessity of plastic recycling line
- 15. How to collect waste plastic before the plastic film recyling line?
- 16. What is the function of plastic granulator?
- 17. How to use plastic granulator correctly?
- 18. Features of plastic pellet making machine
- 19. Applicable industry of pellet making machine
- 20. What should we pay attention in plastic granulator operation?
- 21. A Field trip is good for choosing pellet making machine
- 22. Sales service of pellet making machine
What are the common plastic films?
In daily life, we can see plastic films of various materials, such as beverage packaging films, frozen food packaging films, medical plastic films, and fresh-keeping films. They are made of PP, PE, etc.
- Among them, PE film is the most widely used plastic packaging film, which has good moisture resistance, heat shrink ability, and toughness. It is often used in food, clothing, fertilizers, industrial products, packaging materials, and agricultural films.
- PP film has the characteristics of high strength, good heat resistance, and good electrical insulation properties. Commonly used in the outer packing bags of cigarettes, medicines, frozen foods, and woven bags.
3D video of the waste plastic film recycling line
Recycling and reprocessing methods of plastic film
The processing methods of plastic films of different materials are slightly different, but most of them need the following steps.
First of all, the raw material needs to be crushed and washed easily by a crushing and cleaning machine, and then they will be washed thoroughly in a sink. After that, the wet plastic pellets will be dehydrated and will be melted as a mushy shape with electromagnetic heating, long strips will be created by the plastic granulator machine, then those long strips will be cooled in a cold water sink, at this moment, they will be cut by the pellet cutting machine, at last, the pellets will be stored in the storage bin.
PP plastic film recycling production line
A woven bag is a very common kind of PP soft material. Some woven bags are dirty and need to be washed twice before entering the next processing step.
Relevant equipment for PP plastic film recycling
Plastic crushing and cleaning machine -- washing machine -- dewatering machine -- plastic granulator machine -- cooling tank -- pellet cutter -- storage bin
PE plastic recycling production line
There is a special type of PE plastic film, namely cling film. In supermarkets, frozen food or fresh vegetable packaging is usually covered with plastic wrap.
Recycling equipment for PE cling film
plastic crushing and cleaning machine-- washing machine -- dehydrator --plastic granulator -- cooling tank -- pelletizer -- storage device
Video 1: plastic film recycling machine
Plastic crushing and cleaning machine
Plastic crushing and cleaning machine is mainly suitable for crushing waste agricultural film, PP woven bag, etc. in the plastic film recycling line. It is characterized by water brokenness, water washing, and high efficiency. There is a rotating cutter inside the crusher. The cutter is specially treated to crush the material into small pieces in a short time. The blade can be re-sharpened for durability. The machine is a closed and sealed design for crushing and cleaning.
After the raw materials are put into it, the crushing and cleaning are carried out simultaneously, and the washing cylinder is used for secondary cleaning, which is the highest cleanliness of the plastic.
The casing body is all welded by a thick steel plate, the transmission parts are finely processed, the blades used are made of high-quality steel, and heat-treated, high-quality mechanical quality makes it have high crushing efficiency, low energy consumption, and long service life.
The rinsing tank is mainly used to remove dirt from plastic materials. rinsing the broken material to precipitate impurities. There are several models to choose from. It is made of stainless steel or an iron plate. There are multiple toothed agitators installed on the upper part of the machine, they can force plastic chips to move forward. which can make plastic materials cleaner. The bottom of the conical machine is equipped with a screw pushing device, which can automatically discharge sewage, save labor and save water resources.
Vertical type dewatering machine
The dehydrator is divided into a vertical dehydrator and a horizontal dehydrator. Usually. The horizontal dehydrator has a better dewatering effect, but it needs to be matched with relevant material conveying equipment.
The structural principle of our vertical type dewatering machine includes strong swirling cleaning, automatic conveying, self-priming function, high-speed extraction centrifugal dehydration, and flow guiding device. The inside of the vertical dewatering machine is a screw feeding device, which uses a strong centrifugal force to throw out the water in the material during the screw conveying.
Pellet making machine
Pellet making machine is a device for extruding, cooling, and dicing polyethylene (green film, lining bag, etc.) or polypropylene (old woven bag, packing bag, tying rope, etc.) to produce plastic granules. . The granules produced are widely used and are ideal investment projects. This equipment is matched with the crushing and cleaning machine and the pellet cutter. Broken and cleaned plastic can be directly put into extrusion granulation. Simple process, advanced technology, and suitable for different waste plastics.
The plastic granulator adopts automatic temperature control and electromagnetic heating, with less electricity, no pollution, and high automation. The dried material enters the plastic granulator from the feeding port. The material is melted under the heating of the heating ring. The molten material flows out from the outlet of the main machine and then enters the auxiliary machine. Under the extrusion of the auxiliary machine, it is extruded from the die at the head of the machine.
The cooling tank is mainly used for cooling the soft strip plastic material extruded from the plastic granulator, making them hard. It is made of stainless steel, which can ensure no rust and corrosion during long-term contact with water. Also, you can choose an iron type, just choose it according to your demands.
Pellet cutting machine
The plastic pellets that are melted and extruded by the plastic pellet machine are in the shape of long strips. In order to facilitate storage and secondary use, plastic pellet cutters are also required to cut the plastic strips into plastic pellets.
This plastic pellet cutting machine has superior performance and reasonable structure. The sealing performance of the whole machine is better, e less leakage, and It is convenient to adjust the cutting distance. the rotary cutter is made by hard alloy hob, its wear resistance is extremely high, the whole machine without gear design effectively reduces the machine noise with the belt rotation. and the independent electrical box is convenient and safe. Cold-drawn pelletizing for various high-yield, high-strength engineering plastics.
The prepared plastic granules can be directly packed in woven bags or put in storage bins made of stainless steel. There is a pump in the lower part of the storage bin, which can continuously suck plastic particles into the inside of the machine.
The storage bin has many features. Firstly, the storage bucket and the wind-feeding material are combined into one, occupying less land and saving labor. Secondly, it can be docked with various granulators for easy movement. Thirdly, the hopper can be opened and disassembled for easy cleaning. The power of the fan is small, the feeding speed is fast, and the cost is saved. The storage bucket size can be customized according to customer requirements.
Parameter of PP PE plastic recycling line
Size: Length 5m ,
|2||PP PE crusher||Model:1000|
|3||Belt Conveyor||Power :1.5kw |
Size : (L) 4m* (W) 0.6mm
|4||Automatic Feeder||Power:3kw |
|5||Main Plastic Pelleting Machine||Model : SL-260|
Screw diameter : 260mm
Motor : 110kw
|6||Vice Plastic Pelleting Machine||Model : SL-220|
Screw diameter : 220mm
|7||Pellet Cutting Machine||Model :LY-F300|
|8||Plastic Pellet Baging Machine||Power :1.5kw |
This chart shows the general specifications of major equipment in the plastic film recycling line. We offer machine models and types that can meet the different outputs of customers and the specific requirement of their recycling projects. The common capacities of PP PE pellet making machine are 100kg/h, 200kg/h, 300kg/h, and 500kg/h.
Video 2: The whole recycling line about woven bags
FAQs of plastic recycling machine
This production line can be used to process multiple materials, but the same production line can only process one material to avoid affecting the purity and quality of the final product.
The power consumption is about 500 degrees when processing one ton of material.
38 Luo manganese steel / 40 Luo.
Electromagnetic heating, cast aluminum heating ring, ceramic heating ring, quartz tube heating ring, etc., selected according to raw material processing needs and customer requirements.
Add pigment when granulating, formula can be provided after the order.
Features of the PE PP plastic film recycling line
The recycling line can be combined into various specifications according to customer requirements. From 200KG/H-3000KG/H, our company has had successful cases. The machine features are a beautiful appearance, low energy consumption, high output, practical and reliable. The plastic pellet making machine has different models according to customers' requirements. The new rinsing device can be used for washing, greatly improving the production efficiency, and the cleanness of the washing material is pure, reaching the requirements of the first-level net film. It is an efficient, water-saving device.
Our company is engaged in waste plastic cleaning and recycling equipment for more than 10 years, can design different cleaning plans, cleaning processes, recycling planning, and site planning according to your different requirements. With our expertise, you will be rewarded with a good return on your investment.
The common kinds of plastic are PE, PP, which are widely used in our daily life. Therefore, learning the main performance and use of the above raw materials of plastic film recycling machines is important.
Polyethylene (PE) has excellent processing and use properties, and is the most widely used variety in synthetic resins, and its production capacity has long ranked first among all plastic varieties. Polyethylene resins mainly include low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), and high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
The density is small, the raw material is transparent and light in appearance, non-toxic and tasteless, and has high strength and elasticity. It has high-temperature resistance of 100~120 degrees.
PP is commonly used in plastic lunch boxes, water cups, food packaging boxes, and other products.
Plastic foam reycling and pellet making machine
Can plastic foam be recycled?
In fact, many manufacturers recycle plastic foam, crush it with a horizontal foam crusher, and then re-bond it to make insulation layers of various insulation materials.
Another method of physical recycling is to use a plastic foam extruder, putting the plastic foam into a high-temperature environment to melt it, then extrude it, cool it, and make it into new plastic pellets, and then recycle or reuse it to make other plastic products. Our company provides a set of plastic film recycling line, and it can help you to change the plastic foam into plastic pellets.
At present, the method of recycling through plastic foam recycling equipment is the most commonly used and the most effective resource for recycling.
EPS foam recycling video
EPE film recycling process video
The necessity of plastic recycling line
- Plastic production is made from petroleum，burning plastic can produce a lot of carcinogens. The number of people getting cancer is always incredible in the place where burning plastic. Therefore, dealing with plastic products in a proper way has no time to delay.
- Plastic bags seriously pollute the marine environment, threaten marine life. Every year, 500 billion plastic bags are consumed worldwide, most plastic products are discarded in the natural environment and eventually flow into the ocean. One million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals die every year due to plastic pollution. Our plastic recycling line and plastic granulator(pellet making machine) can offer people a novel method to reduce plastic waste pollution.
How to collect waste plastic before the plastic film recyling line?
- Go to a specially designated acquisition unit to buy in bulk.
- Collect plastic scraps from plastic manufacturers.
- Organize personnel to set up receiving station in the local place, and purchase on their own.
- Ask personnel to find waste plastic films in the local market and plastic plants by themselves.
What is the function of plastic granulator?
The function of the plastic granulating line will definitely become the new direction of waste plastics in the future that is re-granulation using a plastic granulator to avoid white pollution, incineration, and so on.
With the progress of the ages, white pollution has become increasingly serious, and waste plastics are everywhere, which wastes resources and seriously pollutes the environment. So the recycling of waste plastic provides us with a broad investment profit margin. Taking a lead must bring us good returns. The never-saturated market maximizes your investment.
How to use plastic granulator correctly?
A plastic granulator is a commonly used plastic equipment in the waste recycling industry, but to figure out the effective operation method of it is also a problem, which urges for a solution. Only the correct use of the plastic pellet-making machine can ensure its normal operation and ideal effect. In order to ensure the plastic granulator can fully achieve the desired effect, operators must choose the correct way of operation in the process of use.
Features of plastic pellet making machine
The plastic pelletizing machine is composed of a host machine and an auxiliary machine. The host machine will heat the plastic films and make them into mash paste. The main unit of the plastic granulator has three models, which are 125, 150, 180. The accessories of these three models are different. The power and quantity are alternatives according to customers' orders. The melted plastic is formed by wire drawing in the auxiliary machine. There are 125, 135, 150 models, which have different power.
Applicable industry of pellet making machine
- PP weaving factory: The woven bags, space bags, and non-woven fabrics produced by the PP weaving factory can be recycled and pelletized, and the recycled materials can also be used 100% in the production line for recycling.
- Professional recycling plant: Professional recycling plants collect waste plastic in many ways, after cleaning, the waste plastic material can be granulated into pellets by the plastic pellet making machine again. Usually, recycling plants add additional color masterbatch or additives to change the color of the particles and improve the quality.
- Blown film production plant: The trimming waste remaining after the film blowing machine is produced (the waste from the vest bag stamping manufacturing process) can effectively recycle the entire roll of plastic film and plastic sheet. Due to the high quality, the size of recycled plastic particles almost the same, and can be directly put into the film production line for production.
What should we pay attention in plastic granulator operation?
A plastic granulator is mainly used to recycle waste plastic film, PP, PE flakes. It is widely used in the waste plastic recycling industry and is deeply supported and favored by customers. However, in order to better ensure the overall performance of the plastic granulator and prolong the service life of the product, plastic granulator operation attention should be emphasized. There is something important we need to point out before operating the plastic granulator.
A Field trip is good for choosing pellet making machine
For manufacturers who want to invest in plastic pellet making machines, we suggest coming to our company and plant. In order to learn about the pieces of equipment better, a field trip for plastic recycling machines is important. The plastic granulator produced by our company has been purchased by several foreign customers, we can arrange customers to visit our plant and know machines better.
It is also a very intuitive inspection for customers. As the saying goes, seeing is believing. Customers can think through the equipment after looking at the output of the equipment, then consider the size of the equipment, such as a plastic granulator.
Sales service of pellet making machine
- Pre-sales service: Provide you project planning, process design, and develop a set of equipment that suits you; design and manufacture the plastic film recycling line according to your special needs, and provide training for your technical operation.
- In-sale service: Precise production equipment, and accompany our customer to complete the acceptance of the equipment, assist in the preparation of the installation plan, and detailed process.
- After-sales service: Our company will be sent technicians to customers’ site to guide the installation of equipment, commissioning the plastic granulator to normal production, and training the operators for use and maintenance;
- Product quality: Except for wearing parts, quality assurance within one year, lifetime maintenance.
- Our company operates with integrity management and quality assurance. Welcome to consult and negotiate.