Plastic granulator machines installation instruction
First, the first boot operation method
1. Before starting the machine, first warm up for about forty-five minutes to raise the temperature to the motorized V-belt until it is free; pull it continuously for eight to ten times according to the normal working rotation and then continue to heat up for about ten minutes, then turn it on, but continue to add Temperature, because normal production requires continuous replenishment of heat; different temperatures are adjusted according to plastics of different nature.
2. When the plastic granulator is working normally, the machine temperature should be stable and should not be high or low. Near the venting hole, until the temperature of the nose is about 200 °C (refer to propylene, material).
3, the feed should be even and add enough. The feeding speed of the machine and the feeding speed should be appropriate. Otherwise, it will affect the quality and yield of the particles.
4. When the plastic granulator machine is shut down, the host should completely cut off the power. The head plug (with wrench part) must be removed. Warm up separately before the next use.
1. The plastic granulator should be running in the forward direction; avoid reverse rotation.
2, the plastic granulator machines should avoid the cold machine running on an empty stomach, must be fed by the host machine, so as to avoid the phenomenon of sticking bars (holding shaft).
3, the feed port of the plastic granulator, it is strictly prohibited to enter the iron and other debris in the vent hole. In order to avoid accidents and affect production.
Third, the plastic granulator machines working process precautions
1, pay attention to the temperature change of the body at any time when you touch the sliver with a clean hand, you should immediately heat up. Until the sliver is normal.
2, when the bearing parts of the reducer are burned, or accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time, and replenished.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the main bearing housing are burnt or have noise, stop the machine and add grease. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is greased every 5-6 days.
4, pay attention to find out the operating rules of the machine; such as: machine temperature, speed, speed, according to the situation, timely processing.
5, when the fuselage is unstable, it should be checked whether the gap between the couplings is too tight, and it should be loosened in time.
Saudi Arabia plastic granulator machine factory installation
In the plastic recycling industry, the installation and debugging of machinery are crucial steps to ensure efficient production. Recently, a customer from Saudi Arabia purchased our plastic granulator machines and encountered some issues upon its arrival in Saudi Arabia.
However, our team is known for its professionalism and efficiency. We dispatched a team of expert engineers to the plastic recycling facility in Saudi Arabia. These engineers are not only mechanical experts but also excellent communicators. They swiftly and accurately installed the plastic granulator machines, ensuring everything was running smoothly.
But that’s not all. Our engineering team also provided comprehensive training to the local staff to ensure they could operate the granulator proficiently. Training is key to technology transfer and was an integral part of our successful collaboration.
The installation of the plastic granulator machine in Saudi Arabia was a perfect collaboration, demonstrating our commitment to providing high-quality equipment and professional support to customers worldwide. We look forward to more successful partnerships in the future, contributing to the sustainable development of the plastic recycling industry.
If you are interested in plastic recycle machinery, feel free to contact us by fulfill the popup on our website.