Commercial plastic pelletizers for recycling waste plastics are currently very popular products on the market. Recycling waste plastics can either use a complete set of plastic recycling production lines or only use plastic granulators for production. We have recently exported many small plastic granulators to users in many African countries. Now, we mainly introduce the use method and precautions of the small plastic granulator.
Plastic granulator operation method
1. Before using the plastic granulator, preheat the equipment and let it heat up for about forty minutes. Raise the temperature until you pull the motor V-belt by hand until it is comfortable; pull it continuously for eight to ten times in the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about ten minutes; then turn it on, but continue to heat up, because normal production needs to continue to add heat; users must set and adjust different temperatures according to different plastics.
2. When the small plastic granulator machine is working normally, the temperature of the machine should be kept stable, and there should be no fluctuations. The temperature of the machine head should be kept at about 200℃.
3. When using a plastic granulator, the feed should be even. The processing speed of the machine and the feeding speed must be properly matched, otherwise, it will affect the quality and output of plastic particles. When shutting down, the host must cut off the power completely. The screw plug (the part with a wrench) of the machine head must be removed. Preheat separately before the next use.
Precautions for the use of commercial plastic granulators
1. When operating the plastic granulator machine, use hydraulic oil with cleanliness, viscosity, and other indicators that meet the requirements, and provide sufficient cooling water for the oil cooler as required to prevent hydraulic components and pipelines from being blocked or leaking due to oil contamination or high temperature. Phenomenon such as oil. In addition, the reducer of the plastic granulator should be filled with the lubricant that meets the requirements.
2. The plastic granulator must be operated strictly in accordance with the requirements of the operating regulations, and illegal operations must not be carried out in non-operating stations. To ensure the reliability of safety devices, the safety protection measures of the machine must not be destroyed in pursuit of efficiency.
3. When the plastic granulator is operating, if the temperature has not reached the set temperature and the holding time is not enough, the screw is not allowed to start up. The operation is performed by trained operators who are familiar with the structure, performance, and operating procedures of the plastic granulator.