The plastic extruder machine mainly melts various plastics such as PP, PE, TPV, EVA, ABS, and PS which have been pretreated, and then extrudes a certain shape of plastic products. The plastic extruder can also be called a plastic melt extruder. The machine can directly shape waste plastic into pellets, saving time and reducing other procedures.
The plastic recycling granulation line is made up of many machines, and the plastic extruder is the most important part of the entire production line, because the quality of the plastic extruder machine directly affects the molding quality of the plastic pellets.
Table of Contents
Plastic extruder work
The plastic extruder machine is a plastic molding machine that conveys, compaction, melts, shears extrudes and molds plastics by external power transmission and heat transfer from external heating elements.
The extrusion method of a plastic extruder generally refers to melting plastic at a high temperature of more than 200 degrees, and the molten plastic forms the desired shape when it passes through the mold.
Advantage of the extruder
Extrusion and molding is a method in which the raw material is continuously molded through by heating and pressurizing in an extruder. Compared with other molding methods, it has the advantages of high work efficiency and low unit cost.
The extruder is mainly used for the molding of thermoplastics and also for some thermosetting plastics. Extrusion products are continuous such as tubes, rods, wires, sheets, films, wire and cable coatings, etc. In addition, it can also be used for mixing, plasticizing, granulating, coloring, blending.
Composition of plastic extruder
The plastic extruder machine consists of an extrusion system, a transmission system, and a heating and cooling system.
- The extrusion system mainly comprises a screw, a barrel, a hopper, a body, and a mold. The cleaned waste plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt through an extrusion system, and under the pressure established in the process, the extruder head is continuously screwed.
- The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw. The torque and speed required by the supply screw during the extrusion process are usually composed of a motor, a reducer, and a bearing.
- Heating and cooling are necessary conditions for the plastic extrusion process to proceed. The plastic can only be melted and extruded by the heating system, and the extruded plastic must be cooled before it can be granulated.
|Main shaft speed||50-70min||40-60min||40-50min|
Features of the plastic melting extruder
High productivity and easy operation. It is suitable for wet, dirty and lightweight materials.
Advantages of the plastic melting extruder
- Many raw materials can be processed directly without the pre-pulverization at the upper layer, which greatly reduces operating costs.
- The production efficiency is higher and the floor space is smaller.
- It is suitable for many plastics: PP, PET, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, TPV, EVA, ABS, and PS, etc.
- Material shape: film, bag, sheet.
- Material types: woven bags, printed LDPE film, film (roll, loose, bundled), agricultural film waste, foam (EPS).
- The plastic extruder machine adopts automatic intelligent power distribution system, and automatic constant temperature control system, which is high efficiency and energy saving.
- The screw barrel of the extruder is made of imported high-strength high-quality carbon structural steel that is durable.
- Simple process, convenient operation, and advanced technology.
If the raw material is a plastic bottle or other hard plastic product, it needs to be pretreated with a plastic pulverizer or another machine before it can be melted, extruded, and then granulated. At the same time, everyone is welcome to visit our factory.